Your children are your treasures. When you are looking for a good daycare facility, you want to find the best for your child and your budget. Here are some questions to help you choose a daycare in Surrey that will help them learn and grow.
- Find out what the licensing requirements are for the province.
- Is there financial assistance available for your family?
- Ask friends and neighbors about programs they recommend.
- Visit the facilities you are interested in to see what their programs and staff are like.
- Ask questions about the program: What are their child to adult ratio requirements are? What are the caregiver qualifications? Do employees receive regular trainings?
- What are their educational philosophy? Do they redirect or use time-outs for children who don’t follow the rules? Be sure this matches your ideal.
- Do they have accreditation?
- How long have the caregivers worked there? See if there is high turnover.
- What are the hours for the program? Do you have the option of drop-in or are you locked in to pay for specific days of the week regardless of how many your child attends?
- Will the fees fit your budget?
Evaluate the answers of each of these questions and make a choice on one center that will fit your family the best. You want to be sure your child will be safe and well cared for. Starbright Daycare is a licensed Early Learning Center that educates children through play and developing confidence and skills to help give them a strong foundation. Contact us today to find out more about our program.